Invitation

If you are a dreamer, come in.
If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,
A hope-er, a pray-er, a magic bean buyer...
If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire,
For we have some flax golden tales to spin.
Come in!
Come in!

-Shel Silverstein

Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Best

Ok... so all of you who are checking out the blog for the first time,

Please go read "Bats and Vampires in the Night" from August 8... it was the strange but true tale that got me started blogging... and just don't think they've been as good since.

Also, feel free to say hello... sometimes I wonder if anyone reads this except for my mother who always leaves messages... making me feel all warm inside (but that could be because she's my mom)... lol.

1 comment:

Regina said...

I've been reading your blog, too, and had to laugh at your Christmas travel fiasco. Sounds like us - nothing is ever as easy as it should be! :)

Check out our family blog, too!

http://thebicknell5.blogspot.com

Hope you're doing well,

Regina (and Joel) Bicknell